Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition is the first mobile Hybrid Vascular Lab. At a fraction of the cost of a Hybrid Theatre this system allows the surgeon full control.
- Motorization of all 4 axes.
- The movements can be accurately steered with the Position Control Center directly from the sterile field saving valuable time during surgery.
- With a sensor to prevent collision makes driving this system fast yet safe.
- The newly developed 25 kW generator is one of the most powerful in the market of mobile imaging and delivers crystal-clear images. Outstanding imaging performance is crucial in hybrid room applications and despite the generator's high power reserves,
- Liquid Cooling of the x-ray generator allows unlimited screening time essential for long Vascular/Hybrid cases.
- The compact design of this system makes it perfect as a general use C-Arm system giving it much more usability in a theatre environment.
- With flat-panel detectors measuring 20 cm x 20 cm and 30cm x 30 cm Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition is the ideal imaging modality complex and basic procedures alike.
ZAIP (Ziehm Adaptive Image Processing)
ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control)
Soft Tissue Software
Shaky Man Software
Ziehm seeing the benefits of flat panel detectors integrated with C-Arms, they were the first to develop “FD” mobile C-Arms over 8 years ago. Now having had years of experience with this technology, Ziehm have been able to push the boundaries of superb image quality combined with low dose. Their results are simply unparalleled.
Ziehms Flat panel technology gives you:
Larger free space (up to 90cm)
Better Image quality (16,000+ grey levels)
Lower Dose (80% quantum efficiency)
No “S” distortion
Image quality lasts for the life time of the system
Seamless integration (easy placement and movement of FD detector)
ZAIP enhances the image quality of all C-arms with flat-panel detector. ZAIP uses hardware-based filters and the latest algorithms for noise filtering, edge enhancement and dose optimization to achieve best results in intraoperative imaging.
With the liquid continuously cooling your x-ray generator, you system will never shut down or overheat. Giving you the confidence during critical surgery.
A matrix of 256 measurement cells guarantees an optimal adaption to the patient‘s position making positioning the system a breeze. The Real-time motion detection provides superb image quality even if motion is detected. The automatic control of the pulse frequency reduces the dose dramatically with even the most inexperienced operator.
This unique ergonomically designed touch screen interface (with its own monitor), allows the operator to have complete control from the C-Arm. Much like a smart phone, this touch screen device makes the operation of this system simple and intuitive and reduces unnecessary movement in the operating theatre.
With Soft tissue activated, the system will automatically adjust the factors of the system to visualise the skin edge and ignore the dense part of the anatomy.
When activated the system reduces the blurring effect cause through patient or system movement.