Ziehm Solo FD
The Solo FD is a revolutionary new Mobile C-Arm. With its sleek design and German technology, makes it far ahead any competitor systems.
- The first all in one Flat Panel Mobile C-Arm. With the all in one design option, this system takes up far less space when storing and in the operating theatre.
- The first full size CMOS Flat Panel. CMOS flat panel is the way of the future. Requiring less dose and producing higher image quality.
- The first mid-range C-Arm with 120kV. Understanding that patients are getting larger, the 120kV gives you the power when you need it.
- The first C-Arm with wireless connection to in room monitors. Adding to the all in one system, trip hazards are greatly reduced from the lack of cables and obstacles in the theatre
- 87cm Free space & 165° rotation. This system provides maximum flexibility.
CMOS Flat Panel
ZAIP (Ziehm Adaptive Image Processing)
ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control)
Soft Tissue Software
Shaky Man Software
Image quality and efficiency are the most important but also challenging factors in daily clinical routine. In comparison with conventional C-arms, the latest flat-panel technology CMOS achieves higher spatial resolution due to smaller pixel sizes combined with lower noise levels and a higher read-out speed at full resolution. True resolution, especially in the magnification modes, makes interpolation unnecessary. CMOS technology therefore enables improved overall efficiency at the same time as lowering the output dose.
Ziehm seeing the benefits of flat panel detectors integrated with C-Arms, they were the first to develop “FD” mobile C-Arms over 8 years ago. Now having had years of experience with this technology, Ziehm have been able to push the boundaries of superb image quality combined with low dose. Their results are simply unparalleled.
Ziehms Flat panel technology gives you:
Larger free space (up to 90cm)
Better Image quality (16,000+ grey levels)
Lower Dose (80% quantum efficiency)
No “S” distortion
Image quality lasts for the life time of the system
Seamless integration (easy placement and movement of FD detector)
ZAIP enhances the image quality of all C-arms with flat-panel detector. ZAIP uses hardware-based filters and the latest algorithms for noise filtering, edge enhancement and dose optimization to achieve best results in intraoperative imaging.
A matrix of 256 measurement cells guarantees an optimal adaption to the patient‘s position making positioning the system a breeze. The Real-time motion detection provides superb image quality even if motion is detected. The automatic control of the pulse frequency reduces the dose dramatically with even the most inexperienced operator.
This unique ergonomically designed touch screen interface (with its own monitor), allows the operator to have complete control from the C-Arm. Much like a smart phone, this touch screen device makes the operation of this system simple and intuitive and reduces unnecessary movement in the operating theatre.
With Soft tissue activated, the system will automatically adjust the factors of the system to visualise the skin edge and ignore the dense part of the anatomy.
When activated the system reduces the blurring effect cause through patient or system movement.